Terms and conditions
Accommodation is understood to be the service consisting in the rental of a room, apartment or other lodging unit and its private facilities for a maximum period of 24 hours, which always ends, unless otherwise agreed, at 12 noon of each day.
- The price of accommodation to be practiced in tourist resorts does not include breakfast service, unless otherwise agreed;
- An extra bed can be installed in the accommodation units upon request (contact reception for price);
- In all the developments there are timetables and price lists regarding all the services and facilities made available to customers;
- All taxes and fees (VAT) are already included in the prices charged;
- Upon entry into any tourist accommodation establishment, the guest shall be given the identification card of the establishment, which shall state the name of the guest, the number and price of the room, the price of breakfast, the date of entry, the expected date of departure and the number of persons occupying the room. This card should be used in case of any complaints to the official tourism services;
- The hotel is not liable for cash, jewellery or other valuables that are not deposited via the safekeeping service at reception.
In all establishments there is a complaints book of standard model, which must be provided to customers who request it.